This is a privacy note on how ELEMENT VISUALISATIONS LTD collect, process and use your personal data through use of this website. We are obliged to inform you about your privacy rights and how data protection law protects you.
Please note that our company can change this policy terms in time. That is why you should check this page from time to time to keep yourself updated and ensure that you agree to the changes.
WHAT DATA IS BEING COLLECTED
We may collect, process and use different kinds of your personal data which we have grouped into two categories:
Personally Identifiable Information: includes your first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number, geographical location, details about your education. We guarantee that collection of this data will be limited to the minimum amount required for the stated purpose.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
We collect your personal data only when you decide to provide it by contacting us by post, e-mail, phone call etc. Your personal data may be collected when you apply for the products or services, subscribe to our service or publications.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will use your personal data only when we will be allowed to. We gather data mainly to understand better your needs and provide you with better service or personalize the content on our website.
We may process your data where necessary for the performance of the contract, legitimate interest or where it is necessary to submit a legal obligation which we are subject to.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
WHERE DO WE STORE AND HOW WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR DATA FOR
We ensure you that we will keep your personal data in our archive only as long as we will need it to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. When the period during which we need your data will expire, we outline that it will be immediately and securely disposed.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA
We provide you with list of following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- You have right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- You have right to request your personal data is disposed where it is no longer necessary to retain it;
- You have right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where consent was the lawful basis for processing your data;
- You have right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transfer that data directly to another data controller;
- You have right, if there is a conflict in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal information, to request a restriction on further processing;
- You have right to object to our processing of personal data, where applicable i.e. where processing is based on our legitimate interests (or in performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority).
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website contains links to other websites which content is connected with our field of interest. You are welcome to visit those websites, however you should note that we do not have any control on protection and privacy of the information which you provide while visiting such sites. To get to know terms of privacy on other websites go to specified descriptions provided by them.
CHANGES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To provide you with the best service, we have to be sure that data we hold about you is accurate and current. If your personal data changes, please let us know about it.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, your personal information please contact us by email@example.com. You also have a right to file a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Comissioner’s Office (Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, Engalnd, UK.