We are looking for a Key Account Manager, offering a permanent, full-time contract. We offer you a position with responsibility and challenges within a young studio. You are very welcome to express your ideas and involve yourself to develop processes as well as organizational structures.
Location: Gdynia, Poland
What will be your responsibilities.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company:
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Working with a design team to ensure that the final outcome meets client needs
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Experience with CRM – Livespace software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills
- Junior to mid-level work experience
- Background in architecture, 3D visualization, image production or agency experience is an advantage but not a must (we come from different fields)
- Strong team-player
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Diplomatic and problem-solving attitude
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Motivated to develop processes and organizational structures
- Economic thinking
- Written and verbal communication skills in English (Scandinavian language is a plus)
What you can expect from us.
- A friendly and creative working atmosphere every single day you come to work
- A young and multinational team of architects, artists and nerds that are not just colleagues but good friends
- A healthy work-life balance
- Possibility to constantly develop your skills further
- Space for creativity and participation to develop processes within the company
- Flexible working hours and a minimum of 24 days paid holidays
- Partly remote work
Please send us your portfolio max. 10 Mb/link to
We inform you, that our company handles your application (CV, cover letter, portfolio and all other submitted documents) according to the current GDPR regulation – article #6 paragraph (1) point a) – with the consent of the affected person. The consent is considered to be given by the active behaviour of sending in the application. The purpose of data management is the selection of a suitable employee for this role.
As a concerned person at any given time, you can ask for information about the handling of your personal data through the following link: https://welcometoelement.com/old/terms-of-privacy/. You can also ask for correction or deletion of your data and you can withdraw your consent at any given time.