We are looking for a passionate junior and senior 3D artists for our CGI team, offering a permanent, full-time contract. We are rather looking for people of all kinds with passion for 3D and architecture who are just as committed as we are to our founding goal: “to create beautiful images“.
Location: Gdynia, Poland
What you can expect from us.
- A friendly and creative working atmosphere every single day you come to work
- A young and multinational team of architects, artists and nerds that are not just colleagues but good friends
- A healthy work-life balance
- Over-hours are an exemption and can be taken off later as spare-time
- Possibility to constantly develop your skills further
- Space for creativity and participation to develop processes within the company
- Flexible working hours and a minimum of 24 days paid holidays
- Professional experience in architectural visualization, preferably in a 3D-visualization office
- Passion to create photorealistic 3D visualizations
- Deep knowledge of 3ds Max, Corona, Forest Pack and Photoshop
- An eye for image composition, light moods, style and details
- The ability to read and understand architectural plans
- Eagerness to constantly learn and develop your skills and knowledge
- Self-organisation and ability to work according to deadlines
- Fluent in English (working language)
- Interest for other artistic fields (photography, cinematography, traditional arts, etc.)
Please send us your portfolio max. 10 Mb/link to
We inform you, that our company handles your application (CV, cover letter, portfolio and all other submitted documents) according to the current GDPR regulation – article #6 paragraph (1) point a) – with the consent of the affected person. The consent is considered to be given by the active behaviour of sending in the application. The purpose of data management is the selection of a suitable employee for this role.
As a concerned person at any given time, you can ask for information about the handling of your personal data through the following link: https://welcometoelement.com/terms-of-privacy/. You can also ask for correction or deletion of your data and you can withdraw your consent at any given time.